Open Registration for grades K – 5!
Our dedication to education has earned us the “National Blue Ribbon School” award. The coveted National Blue Ribbon School award affirms the hard work of educators, families and communities in creating safe and welcoming school where students master challenging and engaging content.
Public School 249 creates a college readiness culture, focuses on the growth of each student, sets high expectations, involves parents and community and always seeks to improve.
The Department of Education requires the following documents to complete registration:
- Student Birth Certificate
- Two bills to verify proof of address (dated within 60 days)
- Student Immunization Record
- Photo identification for parent/guardian of student
- Child must be present at registration appointment
Call 718-282—8828 for an appointment to register your child for the 2022-2023 school year.